President Trump’s Victories continued #3 is a continuation of the accomplishments of President Trump. In President Trump’s Victories continued #3 we are not trying to say that all of this are perfect. But you can get the idea of what President Trump was about by where his work and activities were. President Trump’s Victories continued #3
Table of Contents
President Trump’s effect on the Economy
Let me put in my two cents here. After suffering through some 30 years of recession, and repeatedly, Republican presidents after Democrat presidents and the cycle forever going on, none of them could help the economy even a little bit. The thinking during that time was that the depressed economy was with us forever. Pundits and political parties on both sides of the aisle declared authoritatively that the US economy will probably come out of the recession over 20 more years slowly, and nothing could be done to accelerate it. Nobody had any ideas on the matter.
I repeat, both political parties had 2 presidential terms shots at it, and both parties had power over the reins of government effect something. (1) There was no will to change the status quo. (2) They had no idea how to make the economy wake up and get back to good health. (3) Both parties were wanting the crank up and start running only under their control. They didn’t want the best for the country, but they were always considering how any such good news would affect their standing as far as their power in government.
President Trump is a businessman. His credentials in that area are excellent. Part of why America voted for him the first time was because he was not a politician but a businessman. The economy kickstarted almost from the moment he won office. Compare that to the economy now in January 2021 choking to death on Joe Biden’s taking the reins of government. President Trump’s Victories continued #3
Under Obama and Joe Biden’s administration, government oppressed businesses causing them to follow burdensome non-essential government regulations. The Obama-Biden team raised taxes on American citizens and on American small businesses. That is fact. President Trump immediately on entering office had his first priorities to remove that regulatory burden and decrease taxes on the small people. Now Biden is returning America to that Obama-Biden oppression.
Can we understand that that horrible recession we experienced in the past was caused by something? What was it caused by? Some may say too many crows feeding on the corn in the field. But suppositions don’t cut it. If you hit on the right cause of the ailment, fix that, and it will be a remedy and the ailment will go away. President Trump did just that because he is not a part of the Washington swamp. He is an outsider, and while he fixed the economy, he was always hated extremely by both the entire Democrat party as well as the Rhino Republicans like George Bush.
But don’t forget one thing. He fixed the recession! He knew how to do it. Obama and Biden claimed that that “fix” was a result of their policies and it just took 8 years before it kicked in. Yea. Unbelievable that you insult the intelligence of thinking people with that line. But let’s go with that for a moment. Okay. If that is right, then Joe Biden’s first term, returning to those failed Obama-Biden policies that they cast on America like a curse will result in the economy going up, up, up. Right? That is not what is going to happen. The standard Democrat policies are going to drive up, up, up inflation, and down, down, down real wages. They will drive taxes on individuals and small business, but big business will somehow be exempt from higher taxes despite all the rhetoric of the Democrats to the contrary. They blamed President Trump’s policies as only helping big businesses and billionaires. Now will be the time to analyze who gets the shaft, and who gets off scotch free.
This website (note undoubtedly Biden will take this page down the moment they have the ability to do so. So I am making a backup of the page here. Trump Administration Accomplishments _ The White House) (Highlight in bold are my markings.)
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
President Trump’s Victories continued #3 continued
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.