George Soros Puppeteer. George Soros has been behind a tremendous amount of election illegal and doubtful actions, and this is just the latest in his long life of taking advantage of other people’s disadvantages.
Table of Contents
- 1 What about George Soros?
- 2 George Soros, 89, is still on a quest to destroy America
What about George Soros?
George Soros was not born in America, but he immigrated to the United States. He was born in Hungary. But his plans are to destroy the United States before he dies.
George Soros, 89, is still on a quest to destroy America
- Connoisseur of Chaos | George Soros | National Politics Information
- George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
- George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
- Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations
- US Embassy in Hungary condemns article comparing George Soros …
- Soros foundation president resigns in suspected anticipation of …
- European Union needs perpetual debt to survive – George Soros …
- Chairman of Smartmatic’s parent company to become president of …
- Breaking: GEORGE SOROS Appoints Lord Mark Malloch Brown
- George Gascon, L.A.’s Soros-Funded D.A., Sworn in; Ends Cash
1) It’s time to lift the veil on George Soros
Despite media censors, the truth is that George Soros is bringing chaos to American cities. He’s using his millions to purchase district attorneys who refuse to prosecute low-level crimes and practice revolving-door-justice – releasing offenders back into the community with no-cash bail and lenient sentences.
In 2017, the Hungarian-born hedge-fund mogul spent $1.7 million to elect social justice warrior Larry Krasner as Philadelphia’s district attorney
His presidential candidate (Hillary) lost in 2016, but this setback likely won’t slow Soros down. His political activism portfolio is well diversified. Backing organizations dedicated to social agitation and change-for-change’s-sake, Soros has caused tsunamis of upheaval, in the United States and around the world.
…last August, DC Leaks, a group of adroit hackers, got into the Soros files and released them. Perhaps the most notorious of the disclosures concerned Soros’s Open Society Foundations, named in honor of Sir Karl Popper. Underneath its lofty rhetoric, the organization was clearly devoted to the eradication of national sovereignty. A key Open Society paper, hacked in its entirety, described the Syrian refugee crisis as an opportunity to “shape conversations about rethinking migrations governance.” Translation: use agitprop to flood Europe and the U.S. with evacuees (among them some probable terrorists); make the old borders and institutions irrelevant; and, in the process, create a world liberated from the restraints of constitutionalism, American exceptionalism, free-market capitalism, and other obsolete isms.
Print reporters were enlisted in the cause of propagating the Soros mind-set. As recorded by WikiLeaks, Soros operatives, determined to shape media coverage of events in Ukraine, were instructed to “select journalists from the five target countries (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Greece) and offer them long stay reporting trips in Ukraine. Rather than specify what they should write about they should make suggestions for articles; we retain a veto on stories we think are counterproductive. Suggestion that we liaise directly with journalists to determine interest.”
Article continues discussing the following points…
- Soros spent $650,00 to destabilize the Roman Catholic Church
- He used John Podesta to do so.
- Soros supports Black Lives Matter which goes hand-in-hand with the defund the police.
- Open Society Foundations is another group that Soros has used to move his money around to insurrection projects against the United States.
- Soros gave Joe Arpaio’s opponent $2 million for his campaign to unseat Arpaio in Maricopa County AZ.
- Two decades ago, Soros began an ardent campaign to decriminalize marijuana and other illegal drugs, which he promoted as an issue of fairness…
- Since then, Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington have all legalized marijuana, and Heads, a pro-drug magazine, enthusiastically dubbed Soros “Daddy Weedbucks.
- Soros recently (after 2020 election) huddled with other devastated operatives in the so-called Democratic Alliance, including former House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren, and Congressional Progressive Caucus cochairman Keith Ellison.
(2) Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
The subprime mortgage crisis of the 2000s offered another opportunity. Houses had been overvalued and underfinanced. The day of reckoning occurred in 2008. It led to the downfall of Lehman Brothers, the failure of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and the near-collapse of the entire global financial system. Again, Soros came smiling through. “I’m having a very good crisis,” he told a reporter.
(3) George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.
The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.
Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.
Kassandra Frederique, policy manager at the Drug Policy Alliance, which was founded by Mr. Soros, and which receives $4 million annually from his foundation. She traveled to Ferguson in October.
“We recognized this movement is similar to the work we’re doing at DPA,” said Ms. Frederique. “The war on drugs has always been to operationalize, institutionalize and criminalize people of color.” #BlackLivesMatter Trayvon Martin
One of the organizations that Mr. Soros funds, and which fueled the demonstrations in Ferguson, is the Gamaliel Foundation, a network of grass-roots, interreligious and interracial organizations. Mr. Obama started his career as a community organizer at a Gamaliel affiliate in Chicago.
(4) It’s time to lift the veil on George Soros
Gingrich charged on Fox that the “number one problem” behind riots and looting in big cities is “George-Soros-elected Left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys.” That triggered a Fox host who interjected, “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this.”
Despite media censors, the truth is that George Soros (pictured) is bringing chaos to American cities. He’s using his millions to purchase district attorneys who refuse to prosecute low-level crimes and practice revolving-door-justice – releasing offenders back into the community with no-cash bail and lenient sentences.
In 2017, the Hungarian-born hedge-fund mogul spent $1.7 million to elect social justice warrior Larry Krasner as Philadelphia’s district attorney. Krasner smiled on election night as supporters chanted, “No good cops in a racist system!”
Crime has since soared in Philadelphia. U.S. District Attorney William McSwain hammered Krasner recently for creating a “culture of lawlessness.” McSwain charged that “the staggering homicide and shooting rates in Philadelphia are proof that the district attorney’s radical experiment has failed.”
In Los Angeles, Soros is waging war on law and order by giving $1 million, so far, to make George Gascon LA’s next district attorney. As San Francisco DA, Gascon helped make his city a haven for the homeless and increasingly unlivable. He refused to prosecute camping on city sidewalks, public urination, soliciting sex and other crimes.
And in violence-riddled Chicago, Soros has spent $2 million this year to help keep State’s Attorney Kim Foxx in office. Under her watch, violent crime in Chicago is way up, with 290 murders and 1,480 shootings in the first seven months of 2020.
Soros funnels his largesse through his Open Society Foundations which spends $1 billion annually and is active in 120 nations. Every year, OSF brags, it gives “thousands of grants to groups and individuals who promote our values.”
By comparison, Walter notes, the total combined revenue in 2017 and 2018 of the Republican National Committee and the Democratic National Committee was $502 million.