Covid discrimination in giving service is news about this new policy by doctors in a Texas hospital.
Covid discrimination in giving service
So let me get this straight. Those who have the Covid 19 vaccine will have less chance of getting Covid, and if they do get Covid, they will have less drastic cases of it. Whereas our government says those who do not get the vaccine, if they get Covid, then their cases will go more serious and more quickly to need ICU therapy. So this is ridiculous? Why would doctors turn away the sicker people and go for the less serious illnesses? This makes no sense. Covid discrimination in giving service is just wrong.
On another article I recently read but did not footnote, a doctor has noted that people with the vaccine have more blood clots than normal people. They are smaller and less dangerous, but they are more abundant.
More on Covid
- Covid Vaccines are ineffective
- Gates Depopulation by Covid Vaccinations
- How serious is Covid Omicron?
- 200 Members of Congress Were Treated With Ivermectin
- 95% of Omicron cases are in vaccinated people
- Pfizer study on how much good their vaccine does
- Blood Clots after Covid Vaccine