President Trump’s Achievements continued #2 is a continual of accomplishments that President Trump achieved as President. We remember that the Democrats opposed him tooth and nail since before his first day as President.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Saved the NY Times, saved the Washington Post, and saved Cable T.V.
The Great American Comeback is already underway:
• Added 1.8 million jobs in July, exceeding predictions for the third straight month.
• A combined total of over 9 million jobs were created since May – surpassing market
expectations by a total of 12 million new jobs.
• Over the last three months, we added nearly 4 million leisure and hospitality jobs;
1.47 million retail jobs; 1.17 million education & healthcare jobs; 743,000 service
jobs; 623,000 manufacturing jobs; and 639,000 construction jobs.
• Half of all new jobs are full time jobs. And wages rose 4.8 percent year over yea
• In July, the unemployment rate fell to 10.2% – dropping by over 30% since April.
• Jobs held by African-Americans rose by nearly 1 million over the past three months.
• Jobs held by Hispanic-Americans increased 2.3 million over the last three months.
• Job gains since April represent a recovery of 42% of jobs lost in March and April.
• 80% of small businesses are now open, up from just 52% in April.
• Retail sales rose 7.5% in June, following a record-setting 18.2% increase in May.
• Consumer spending has almost fully recovered from its pandemic-low, with
recovery strongest in low-income communities.
• The latest ISM manufacturing report increased for the third month in a row to 54.2,
the highest reading since March 2019. Since the April low, new orders are up 34
points – the largest increase on record. ISM’s measure of production is up 35 points
from its April low, the largest three-month gain in nearly 70 years.
• Since the March low, vehicle sales are up a stunning 65 percent to 14.5 million units.
• In Q2, the Dow Jones rose 18%, the S&P 500 rose 20%, and the NASDAQ rose 30%,
all posting the best gains in over 20 years.
Enacted over $3 trillion in economic relief, saving many tens of millions of jobs:
• Signed $2 Trillion CARES Act, sending direct cash payments to 80 million workers.
• Approved $670 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program. To date, we have
processed over 5 million small business loans, and saved 50 million American jobs.
• Took executive action to give a payroll tax holiday through the end of 2020;
to provide an extra $400 dollars per week in additional unemployment benefits;
to empower HUD & HHS to extend the freeze on evictions & provide rental support;
and to suspend payments on student loans and to extend the 0% interest rates.
• To vanquish COVID-19, we launched the greatest national mobilization since WWII:
• Took early action by implementing travel restrictions from China, Europe, and Iran.
• Developed the most advanced testing system on earth – conducted 65 million tests.
• U.S. is 5% of the world’s population, but we conducted 25% of the world’s testing.
• Through Operation Warp Speed, three vaccine candidates have now moved into
Phase Three trials in record time. Recently approved $1 billion for Johnson &
Johnson to manufacture and distribute 100 million doses as soon as one is available.
• Reduced mortality by 85% since April, through the use of therapies such as
Remdesivir, dexamethasone, and anti-body treatments. We have secured over 4.1
million doses of Remdesivir, enough to treat over 650,000 patients.
• Treated 86,000 Americans with convalescent plasma – can reduce mortality by 50%.
• More than 230 clinical trials of potential treatments are underway.
• We have worked with the private sector to coordinate the delivery of more than 196
million N95 respirators, 815 million surgical masks, 20 billion gloves, 34 million face
shields, and 354 million gowns.
• We have replenished the long-neglected National Stockpile by tripling the number
of N95 masks on hand to over 45 million, tripling the number of gowns to 15 million,
and quadrupling the number of ventilators to 75,000.
• Through the Defense Production Act, we awarded contracts for 200,000 ventilators.
• No American who has needed a ventilator has been denied a ventilator.
• Delivered 700 rapid point-of-care testing devices & 300,000 tests to nursing homes.
• Signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to purchase all essential
medicines from American sources.
Taking bold action to reduce the price of prescription drugs for American patients.
• Signed a historic executive order requiring drug companies to charge AMERICANS no
more than they charge FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
• I also signed an executive order stopping middle men from taking advantage of
Medicare patients by charging higher prices to them and pocketing the discounts.
$30 billion in discounts will now go straight to American Patients.
• Signed directive lowering the price of insulin to just pennies a day.
• Over the next two weeks, I will take action to require health insurance companies to
cover all pre-existing conditions for all customers.
We are standing for Law and Order.
• We reduced the number of murders in America’s major cities by more than 10%.
• The nationwide violent crime rate has declined for two straight years.
• Signed an executive order that is strong on policing, law & order, and ensuring the
peace, dignity, and equality of all Americans.
• 156 total arrests since Operation LeGend expanded to Kansas City and other cities
including: Chicago, Albuquerque, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, Memphis, St. Louis.
• Deployed law enforcement agents to save the courthouse in Portland from rioters.
• Using the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act to protect national monuments.
Delivering FAIR and RECIPROCAL trade to defend American jobs and expand exports.
• Signed Trade Agreement with China, while keeping many tariffs in place.
• Replaced NAFTA disaster with the brand new U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement.
• Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership my first week in office.
• Completely renegotiated trade deal with South Korea, saving U.S. auto industry.
• Signed new deal with Japan to slash tariffs on $7 billion of U.S. agricultural products.
• Imposed tariffs on foreign steel & aluminum to protect our national security.
• Reimposed 10 percent tariffs on Canadian aluminum producers.
• Imposed a 50% tariff on foreign-made washing machines, saving Whirlpool jobs.
• Secured agreements with Europe, Argentina and Brazil that support more exports of
U.S. agricultural products.
Invested $2 trillion to completely rebuild the Military, including $738 billion this year.
• Established the Space Force as the sixth branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
• We have destroyed the ISIS territorial Caliphate in Syria and Iraq.
• AI-Baghdadi, Qassem Soleimani, Hamza bin Laden, and Qassim al-Rimi are all dead.
• Secured $130 billion in new defense spending for NATO; and $400 billion by 2024.
• Withdrew from the one-sided Iran Deal and imposed the toughest sanctions ever.
• Recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, and moved the U.S. Embassy there.
• Took historic action to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
We passed the largest package of Tax Cuts and reforms in American history.
• Since then, $1.4 trillion dollars has poured back into the U.S.
• 40 million American families are benefiting from our child tax credit; $2200 average
• Designated nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones in distressed communities.
• Saved Family Farms from the Death Tax.
• Under our tax cuts, small businesses can now deduct 20% of their business income.
• Provided first ever tax credit for employers who provide paid parental leave for
employees earning $72,000 or less annually.
• Since then, the share of total wealth held by the bottom half of households has
increased while the share held by the top 1 percent has decreased.
We have cut more job-killing regulations than any other Administration.
• For every new regulation we adopted, we have cut nearly eight old regulations.
• Our regulatory relief will save Americans $377 billion per year, $3,100 per household
• Our regulation cuts are having an especially beneficial impact on low income
Americans who pay a much higher share of their incomes for overregulation.
Ended the War on American Energy. U.S. is the #1 producer of oil and gas on Earth.
• The typical family now saves an average of $2,500 a year on their energy bills.
• U.S. is now a net exporter of energy; we have declared Energy Independence.
• Opened ANWR and approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
• Canceled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
• Increased coal exports by more than 54% during my first three years in office.
• Announced our withdrawal from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Confirmed more than 220 federal judges who will interpret the Constitution AS
• Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
• Confirmed 53 circuit judges. Filled all appeals court vacancies for first time in 40 yrs.
We are BUILDING THE WALL and support STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME.
• Over 275 miles of wall already built. On pace to build 500 miles by early next year.
• Reduced illegal border crossings by a staggering 78% since May 2019.
• We have ended Catch-and-Release.
• Seized a record amount of drugs and deported a record number of gang members.
• Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
• Improved vetting for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We are taking care of our GREAT VETERANS:
• Signed historic VA Choice legislation and the VA Accountability Act.
• Expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, same-day urgent primary and
mental healthcare, and launched the promised 24-hour Veteran Hotline.
• Took executive action to prevent Veteran suicide and eliminate student loan debts
for disabled Veterans.
• Recently signed bills expanding the eligibility for vets with blindness in both eyes,
and requiring the VA to establish a treatment court program for vets who need
treatment rather than punishment for certain nonviolent crimes.
We are standing up for our great African-American community:
• Signed groundbreaking Criminal Justice Reform.
• Secured record & permanent funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
• Created Opportunity Zones – $100 billion dollars of new investment have poured in.
• We achieved the lowest black unemployment rate in history, and will do it again.
• We’re fighting for SCHOOL CHOICE – education is the civil rights issue of our time.
We are ensuring Great Healthcare with MORE AFFORDABILITY and MORE CHOICE:
• Repealed the core of Obamacare – the unpopular individual mandate penalty GONE.
• Also eliminated the health insurance tax, medical devices tax, and the Cadillac tax.
• New insurance options through association health plans, short-term plans, and
health reimbursement arrangements; some are up to 60% less expensive.
• Prescription drugs saw their largest annual price decrease in over half a century.
• To empower patients to choose the best doctor at the best price, we’re giving
Americans transparency with the price and quality of services before you buy.
We are ensuring PROTECTIONS FOR VULNERABLE PATIENTS:
• We are protecting people with preexisting conditions and preexisting physicians.
• We are protecting Medicare and Social Security for our great seniors.
• We are working with Congress to stop surprise medical billing.
• We took executive action to strengthen Medicare and reformed the Medicare
program to stop hospitals from overcharging seniors on their drugs.
• Medicare Advantage premiums have decreased by 27% and Medicare Part D
premiums are the lowest in 7 years.
• Made new plans available for individuals with chronic conditions that cover
medications like insulin without cost-sharing.
We are turning the tide on the crisis of addiction with $6 billion in new funding:
• Drug overdose deaths fell nationwide in 2018 for the first time in nearly 30 years.
• Many of the hardest hit states have had the biggest drops, including:
OH (22.2%), PA (26.0%), KY (17.8%), FL (4.6%), IA (5.9%), and WV (18.0%).
• Opioid prescribing has fallen by over 35% since January 2017.
• We are stopping more fentanyl from pouring across our border (+21% last year).
• We launched FindTreatment.gov, a tool to find help for substance abuse.
• Investing an additional $100 million dollars to fight the opioid crisis in rural America.
We are ensuring Great Healthcare with initiatives to SAVE AMERICAN LIVES:
• We passed Right-To-Try to give critically ill patients access to life-saving cures.
• We launched an initiative to end HIV/AIDS in America.
• We are fighting kidney disease with more transplants and better treatment.
• We launched a $500 million dollar initiative to find cures for childhood cancers, and
are pursuing medical breakthroughs to save pre-mature babies.
• U.S. cancer death rate dropped to its lowest level in recorded history.
We are working to end the scourge of Human Trafficking:
• The Justice Department issued $35 million in grants to 73 organizations nationwide
providing assistance to human trafficking victims and survivors during COVID.
• Signed several pieces of legislation confronting the threat of human trafficking while
supporting victims and survivors, and holding traffickers accountable.
• In the last three years, ICE has arrested over 5,000 wicked human traffickers.
• In 2018, DOJ closed down the leading site for sex-trafficking on the internet.
• HHS hotline identified 23,000 survivors of human trafficking in 2018 alone.
• The Tennessee Valley Authority reversed layoffs and is rehiring American Workers.
• Won bids for the 2026 World Cup and the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
• Announced that my administration is un-signing the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty.
• Signed Paid Family Leave for federal workforce, a model for the rest of the country.
• Our Pledge to America’s workers has secured commitments for over 16 million job
and training opportunities from employers nationwide.
• Protected our beautiful lands and waters by investing billions of dollars in water
infrastructure and by cleaning a record number of toxic 8t polluted superfund sites.
• Approved billions of dollars in projects to bring broadband to 350,000 households in
• Launched W-GDP, a robust whole-of-government approach to global women’s
economic empowerment with goal of empowering 50 million women by 2025
though vocational education, promoting entrepreneurship, and legal reforms.
• Secured largest ever increase for child care funding—helping more than 800,000
low-income families access high-quality and affordable child care.
• We are pursuing vocational education in every high school in America.